Client Contract & Services Coordinator
We are at the forefront of our industry and have a rare and exciting opportunity for a driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing organisation, established over 25 years ago. The successful applicant will contribute to our success and share our long-held values; to always strive to deliver Client Satisfaction, to act with Respect and Credibility, to behave Ethically and work hard to build Trust with our customers and suppliers.
This is a varied and rewarding role that offers the potential to develop your skills and ability under the mentorship of the Managing Director
We aim to consistently be at the forefront of industry, assisting manufacturing and process businesses, cut operational costs, improve workplace safety and reduce their impact on the environment by ensuring thermal fluids can be safely used for longer.
An understanding and shared passion for our vision and values of Client Satisfaction, Respect, Credibility, Ethics and Trust, is essential.
|Job Title||Client Contracts and Services Coordinator|
|Salary||£30,000 – £32,000|
|Hours||Based on 40 hours per week with variable extra hours for travel|
|Location||Partially office based at Head Quarters at Doveholes, Derbyshire with travel to sites throughout the UK & internationally|
|Line Manager||Richard Franklin|
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Credit card and expense account
- Free parking at Head Office
- Potential for future career opportunities
Support for the Managing Director, contributing to the continuous growth of the company, adding value to client relationships and the service we provide, in line with the company vision and values.
What We Are Looking For
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in more of the following areas and more closely match our requirements.
- A passion and drive for our organisational vision and values along with a desire to make a positive impact on our client’s business reliability and growth.
- A positive attitude, willingness and enthusiasm to learn quickly through shadowing and mentorship.
- Experience of engaging with people using excellent communication skills to build rapport and maintain trusting, positive relationships (including a good standard of spoken and written English).
- Excellent administration and organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple client accounts concurrently, including budget management and audits.
- Desire to learn and take direction, with an ethos of continuous improvement across all aspects of the role, it’s development and the business.
- Experience or an understanding of, process and managing risk.
- Ability to be innovative, recognise and interpret opportunities for client development, anticipating the impact and potential, for the business overall with an ability to problem solve.
- Computer literate, including using the internet, email, Microsoft packages and arithmetical numeracy to be able to calculate budgets, quotations, audits and management reports accurately.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining excellent communication with team members.
- Effective time management of a busy work schedule, including periods of intense pressure to meet non-negotiable work deadlines.
- Experience or qualification in delivering training or presentations would be beneficial.
- Some industry experience or qualification would be beneficial.
Request a job pack for details on how to apply. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 29th November
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of their right to work in the UK and suitable references.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing date for the position.