Pioneers in Thermal Fluid Management
For more than 20 years we’ve been finding ways to ensure thermal fluids can be safely used for longer, helping manufacturing and process businesses cut operational costs, improve workplace safety and reduce their impact on the environment.
The TFS Approach
We’ve used our expertise and experience to develop safe, efficient, cost-effective ways to recondition thermal oils instead of changing them, which means our customers benefit from:
- Fluid life extended by 10 times or more
- Reduced system downtime
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced risk of fire and explosion
- Reduced environmental impact
- Increased productivity
- Increased system efficiency
- Legislative compliance
- Worldwide availability of service technicians
TFS has the following health and safety accreditations, which are all registered members of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement). This includes:
- SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services).
Below you will find certificates of accreditation held by TFS: