Pump Foam Fire Suppression System
For effective fire control and prevention
Pump mechanical seal failure is the most common single cause of thermal fluid incidents, often resulting in fires that cause significant operational damage. Pump protection is critical to your business. It provides exceptional value spend against risk reduction.
The Pump Foam Fire Suppression System is a bespoke site-specific, user friendly and low cost solution offering effective fire control / prevention. The system combines preventative monitoring with active fire suppression response.
Thermal Fluid Solutions highly efficient Foam Fire Suppression System is 100% Fluoro-Free, rated to Class 1-A under EN 1568:2015 for hydrocarbon fires and polar solvents fires.
Effective from July ’21 in the USA, the Public Act 21-191, bans the use of firefighting foam containing intentionally-added PFAS, which is typically used for extinguishing Class B flammable liquid and petroleum hydrocarbon fires. Toxic chemicals, found in some AFFF solutions, may increase the risk of serious health problems.
Compatible with existing solutions, TFS’ fire foam is a highly-efficient, biodegradable solution, with a performance guarantee.
*AFFF solutions remain available, dependent on your specific requirements.
- Bespoke shields with deluge (fusible tubing – bursts at the point of maximum heat)
- Directional nozzles aimed at high risk point sources
- Local or control room alarm system indicates operation
- Smoke detector mounting points
- Solenoid valve operational for E-stop or control system actuation
- Complete connectivity enables local or remote activation
- Autonomous, self-contained system for dependable operation
- 100% Fluoro-Free: no Fluorinated Organic Compound
- Biodegradable solution
- Class 1-A under EN 1568:2015 for hydrocarbon fires and polar solvents fires
- ICAO Class B
- Technology SMART FOAM – Solvent-Free: Chemical Oxygen Demand is reduced
- Stable as a premix solution : no settlement or decay
- Low Viscosity: UNIQUE Foam F3 usable with all existing dosing equipment
- Replaces need for pump shaft guarding
- Retrofit installation able to accommodate connection to other installed systems
- Compatible with existing solutions, removing the need for costly equipment updates
Integrate the Pump Foam Fire Suppression System into your site and benefit from early risk detection, less downtime & potential cost savings. For complete peace of mind, contact us on +44(0) 1298 815 862 or +1 346-226-4092