Spray protection for pipeline flanged joints
Flanged joints on pipeline systems are a significant source of danger, especially where poisonous, flammable or caustic liquids are being transported. If a seal breaks, the resultant danger zone can be up to 40 metres in diameter. In order to reduce this zone to a minimum and provide the best possible protection for your employees and plant, flanged joints must be provided with a suitable form of spray protection.
- Guaranteed spray protection
- Adjustable latching lock
- Installation and removal without tools and auxiliary equipment
- No sliding off in the case of vertically laid pipelines
- Sizes available for DIN and ANSI
- For different types of flanges
- Materials: polypropylene and stainless steel ASTM 316 Ti
- Shortest delivery times ex stock
For more information, call our expert team on +44(0)1298 815 862 or click below.